We are firmly committed to providing our pupils with an outstanding educational experience through our broad curriculum and unrivalled array of extra-curricular opportunities.
We endeavor to offer competitive fees that, wherever possible, are inclusive of curriculum costs and extra-curricular activities.
Fees include the use of school books and equipment, exercise books, stationery, public examination fees, compulsory term-time visits/trips and most after-school clubs and activities. Infant fees also include cooked school lunches. School meals in the Juniors and Seniors are optional and are therefore chargeable.
Tuition fees from 1 September 2019 are:
Pre-School: (age 3)
- Full-time (5 days per week), term time: £2,865 per term, £8,595* per year
- Part-time (3 days per week), term time: £1,715 per term, £5,145* per year
Infant & Junior School: (ages 4 - 11)
- £3,620 per term, £10,860 per year
Senior School and Sixth Form: (ages 11 - 18)
- £4,480 per term, £13,440 per year
*We accept Early Years Funding: this fee is based on the school receiving up to 15 hours (maximum) of your free EYFS entitlement through the Sure Start scheme.
School fees are payable termly in advance or by nine monthly direct debit payments. A discount of 3% is given for an annual payment, where the full year’s fees are paid in advance by 1 July.
King’s offers a significant sibling discount on Junior and Senior fees (not applicable to children in the Infants). They are:
10% discount on the eldest child’s fees when a second enrols.
An additional 10% discount on the second child’s fees if a third enrols, etc.
- Registration fee: £50 (non-refundable)
- Deposit: £250 (refundable upon request at end of a pupil’s school career). Please note that the deposit for overseas families and those reserving EYFS places is £500 and, of this, £250 is deducted from the first term's fees.
Fees are reviewed by the Governing Body each April for the following academic year. Please contact the Finance Department if you require any further information.