The Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) is the body approved by the Secretary of State for the purpose of inspecting schools belonging to the Independent Schools Council. A team of twelve inspectors from the ISI spent four days at King’s in November 2015 examining every aspect of school life.
We are extremely proud that the ISI Inspection recognised King’s as “excellent” in all areas. We are delighted that the hard work of pupils, staff, parents and the wider school community has been acknowledged in this glowing report.
The Inspection team judged King’s to be “excellent” in all aspects:
· quality of pupils’ achievements and learning – excellent
· curricular and extracurricular provision – excellent
· teaching – excellent
· pupils’ spiritual, moral, social & cultural development – excellent
· pastoral care – excellent
· welfare, health and safety – excellent
· governance – excellent
· leadership and management – excellent
Please read the full ISI Inspection Report 2015 (PDF format).