The latest full ISI Inspection took place in January 2022 and our regulatory compliance inspection took place in 2020. The reports are available for download should you wish to read the full reports but an overview is detailed below:
Overview of the ISI Inspection (2022)
King’s has been recognised as fully compliant and ‘excellent’ in all areas. This judgement represents the highest possible outcome that any school can achieve.
The report gives a judgement on Educational Quality which states:
- The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent.
- The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.
In addition, the report details some key findings that include the following:
- Pupils have extremely positive attitudes to learning and achieve highly in both academic and other areas.
- Pupils have excellent communication skills; they are highly articulate and confident speakers and listen and respond maturely.
- Pupils’ higher -order thinking skills are particularly well developed.
- Pupils’ social development and collaborative working skills are excellent, and relationships between pupils are warm and considerate
- Throughout the school, pupils demonstrate a high level of self-understanding, self confidence, self discipline and resilience.
“The quality of pupils’ personal development is excellent. Pupils have extremely positive attitudes to learning, and achieve highly in both academic and other areas.”
“Pupils’ higher -order thinking skills are particularly well developed. Pupils’ social development & collaborative working skills are excellent, and relationships between pupils are warm and considerate.”
“Pupils benefit from an excellent range of academic subjects and extra-curricular activities. Teaching throughout the school is excellent.”